- swimming pool with lighting and & whirlpool function
- pool alarm
- 2 bedrooms with each a separate bathroom
- private and guest toilet
- comfortable living room with wood stove
- big patio with garden table & chairs
- broadband Internet (ADSL), WiFi + PC with webcam
- Mediterranean garden of 1752 m2 with good privacy
- spacey carport
- beautiful view on the Orb valley
- cooker, 3 x ceramic, 1 x halogen
- oven (hot air)
- combi microwave oven
- washing machine
- Senseo coffee machine
- coffee machine
- water cooker
- widescreen TV
- satellite receiver (Canaldigitaal)
- DVD player
- stereo set
- phone, with free national calls (to landlines)
- electric heating
- spacious garden with Mediterranean plants
- automatic garden irrigation
- mobile barbeque
- 4 sun loungers, various garden seats
- garden shower
- garden secured with a fence and a gate
of the home, patio and carport (pdf)
- Philips DSR 2221 Satelite receiver (EN,D,FR)
- DUN-23324 DVB-T TNT recepteur
- House manual: English (pdf)
- Information de maison: France (pdf)
Water quality: the tap water is pure and drinkable.
See the test report. During summer it can contain chloride.
For consumption it may be nice to use the water from the natural source close to the home.
It's on the other side of the red bridge in Le Poujol, turn right after passing the bridge, after ~200 yards go down the stairs on your left.
You can see our house on Google Streetwise. This link brings you the right spot.
It looks from the D908 in the direction of our home.
The pictures are from early spring 2009 so nature is still leafless